1.12.2008

EYE Failed...

I have a confession to make:

I've failed "contact wearing 101" :-(


Wednesday Morning I put contacts in my eyes like I normally do a few times a week.

Thursday and Friday came and I wore my glasses both days, like I normally do, except I was noticing I was having a hard time seeing and my head felt funny.

I didn't think much of it.
But I thought it was odd that my eyes were itching a little
every now and then like they do when I have my contacts in.


And then last night I realized the sad truth...

I DID still have my Contacts in!

Wow... How am I such a dork and so out of it that I forget for 2 straight days to take my contacts out?!!
Gosh... I need a vacation.


Needless to say, my contacts are out of my eyes now,
and my head and vision are much better.

1 comment:

  1. You are a woman after my own heart!

    You've been tagged-- I hope you don't mind. The rules are on my blog if you wish to participate. I've had fun with this, hope you will too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?