1.23.2008

My sister, My Cat, and the snow...

I'm up North right now in Pollock Pines... near Placerville... north of Sacramento...
south of Lake Tahoe :-)
Visiting my cat...

and my step sister Nichole
who was in a bad car accident Sunday night. She wasn't driving, but the driver of the car she was in, hit a patch of ice and over corrected and hit her brakes, which caused the car to flip over. Praise the Lord all 3 of the girls who were in the car are relatively ok, but they are all pretty beat up and bruised and have whip lash. Nichole's Mom and my Dad are in Mexico right now on a missions trip until Sunday. So I am here doing my big sister duties...

and playing in the snow....

Pictures of that to follow... stay tuned ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about my world?