2.13.2008

The Collective...

I live with Tyler and Dawn Morgan... Tyler's brother is Judson... I bought my car from Judson... Judson has led worship at Reality before...

Here's the trailer of a film him and his wife wrote and filmed.
His wife, Kelly, plays the main character...

I once directed a Christmas play with her before she married Jud :-)

Ok... Enough of my randomness... here's the trailer and if you want to check out the website and/or spread the word, go here:

http://thecollectivemovie.com/home.html


The Collective/Teaser from Judson Morgan on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. this movie looks really really good... how will the rest of us who can't go to the film festival be able to see it?
    i'm stoked.
    this looks good.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?