2.06.2008

Homework Time...

I've reached a new level of blogness... if there is such a thing?

My other blog:
License To Rant
(also knowns as Why That Plate),


has become part of a homework assignment
at
Rowan University, in Glassboro, NJ:


for Tuesday, Feb 12

Please read Wired articles: Turkle (1995) "Who Am We?," Kelly (2005) "We are the Web," Vogelstein (2007) “How Mark Zuckerberg Turned Facebook Into the Web’s Hottest Platform" and watch a few times Wesch (2007) "The Machine is Us/ing Us." Please also look at the following blogs: PostSecret, The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks, Literally-A Web Log, Why That Plate, Lowercase L, and Bathroom Graffiti Project.



Weird...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Kjaere, thanks for the laughter. I love reading your blogs, and I also liked the unnecessary "quotation" marks, as an editor they "annoy" me as well.

    :)
    Linda (Liv's mom)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?