2.20.2008

Pass the Poison Please...

I have a toothache right now....
well... I think it's my tooth... it's more in my gums...
anyways...
I was looking online at WebMD to see if maybe I could narrow down what's going on.
They have a symptom checker and it asks you questions...
my 3rd question was this:


I wonder who checks option #2?
I feel like if you need to check #2 it's a bit too late to go through the questioning process.
I also like how it says "or made worse"...
like my toothache isn't painful enough, maybe I'll drink some irritating chemicals and poison to help me out...


2 comments:

  1. ...like asprin?
    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when is Aspirin an irritating chemical or poison? Or are you telling me I should just get over it and take some :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?