9.28.2008

My home away from home...

I've decided it might be worth it for me to build a cot under the sound board at church.

Over the last 72 hours, I have spent 32 of them at church... I mean, it's all been worth it... 
 serving the King and all, come on people! 

I've seen, heard, and experienced 
great men of God speak, 

dealt with strange technical difficulties never been known before 
(What do you mean "this document can't be saved" and then the program crashes?), 

set up and ran Keynote for 4 different events, 

and have had more then my fair share of church coffee :-) (only to supplement between regular trips to both Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Teal Leaf)



And you know what?
I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat... 
and most likely will next weekend...

4 comments:

  1. you rock. that picture cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this picture awhile ago and have just been waiting for the right moment to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic. Only if we could really do that somedays :-) You have been blessed with the gift of service for sure! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say take it easy and let someone else do some work for you to much. could be bad

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?