10.07.2008

Bright and Sunny...

You know how some people get depressed when it's dreary, foggy, and cold for too long?
I think I have come to the realization that I am the direct opposite.
The longer summer drags on, the more "depressed" I get...
(ok... don't worry, I'm not really depressed, but just trying to make a point)!


I had mere moments of rejoicing over the rain on Saturday, and now it's 84 degrees outside?!
I mean, really? I don't know who I'm really complaining too...
Thank You Jesus I live in Southern California,
but everyone around me seems so happy it's still "summer"...
I guess since I grew up in Northern California, deep down, I can hardly wait to be able to wear a sweatshirt all day, pull on my boots, and snuggle under 50 blankets....
I guess in the meantime I'll be content and glad I'm not still in Siberia about to face way below Zero temperatures :-)


Ok... that's my rant for the day...
I'm going to get over myself and go study
for my Psalm 119 Study tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one KJ! And I'm from Southern California. Here in CO, I can't wait until Summer is over and it starts snowing so I can bundle up.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?