6.17.2009

I have left you blogger...

Well the time has come... blogger... you have been so good to me, but Tumblr has drawn me away... but here you shall live... so that anyone can visit and find all those hours of posts, pictures, and videos I have displayed for the world to see...
But it's a new season for me... and Tumblr is going to meet my needs... so long old friend... I shall visit you from time to time...
Fare Thee Well... Kjaere

Now when you go to www.kjaere.tumblr.com
you will have a whole new blog to explore and learn to love. My focus will be mainly me and my adventours going to San Francisco and such... plus all my randomness that I know you can't live without :-)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Tumblr!
    You gonna redirect your url?

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?