11.01.2007

10 down, 2 to Go

Hip, Hip, Horray... it's November today!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad October is over.
Just 2 more months left of this "interesting" year.
Now I just have to make it through
Thanksgiving, my 26th birthday, and Christmas
and then 2008 will finally be here!


:-)

I've had some interesting conversations this week and I'm trying to determine the Lord's voice from my voice, my friend's voices, my leader's voices, and the enemy... it can all get pretty confusing and overwhelming sometimes.

I just want more Jesus.

"... it is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil."
==Hebrews 6:18b-19==


Hmmm... this blog is turning out to be somewhat more random than I had planned...

oh well...

Welcome to my World!


Now...

I think I might need to go play more
Veggie DDR at my house....


----------------
Now playing: Tim Hughes - Happy Day
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about my world?