4.04.2008

Here we go again...

Well... so much for everything going as planned with me and the kids...

It is currently 4:30 am on Day 2 of kids, and Elie has thrown up twice...

sad to say, this isn't the first time I have watched someone's kids while their parents have been gone, to wake up to them
puking.

I mean, what's the deal? My sole occupation is watching kids...

is there something about the parents being gone that causes the little ones stomachs to revolt?
I just hope Myles stays healthy... and me for that matter...
let the adventures continue...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it!!! At least Elie is one of the easiest sick kids to care for...

    Praying for you three and am thankful my kids are in such wonderful hands...

    Does 'experience with puking children' boost your resume?

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about my world?