1.30.2009

... with reverence and awe.

The majority of the reader's of this blog, know that I do the Keynote (or powerpoint) for Reality Carpinteria. Sometimes I can be a geek when it comes to the fun stuff I'm able to figure out or do with it. (And the new lens we got this week. that allows me to utilize the entire screen, is amazing!)

However, from my vantage point, I get a unique view of everyone else worshiping. I'm so in awe of how the Lord moves through the congregation. I never get tired of seeing hundreds of people raising there hands, in the throne room, worshiping the King of kings.

This is a snapshot from tonight, from what I see...

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe."
Hebrews 12:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about my world?